Friday 6 June 2014

Break out game in C++ using QT 5.2.1 - Introduction

I had an assignment this semester which was about to create BreakOut game using C++ and Qt IDE. it was part of INFO3220 - Object Oriented Design subject which is offered in prestigious university of Sydney...where recently its e-learning website known as BlackBoard crashed....assignment was in 3 stages and it needed to be done individually.
stages are:
  1. bouncing ball inside a box in a constant speed, and specification of ball and box needs to be read from a file.
  2. lay out bricks with initial health. ball should hit them and based on the bricks health, it should behave accordingly, either bounce back or remove brick.
  3. add paddle at the bottom, ball needs to bounce back from that, and paddle needs to be controlled either by mouse or keyboard. shows players life and score.
I post the source code little by little, and I'll do my best to explain them. the code which I will use is not mine. we implemented the first stage then we for later stages we got a sample code for former stage and developed that to add additional features. the sole purpose of this is to give students the chance to have sample to work out and see how they need to do stuff. I'm not seeking no any intention whatsoever to get benefit from that. I thought about considering copyright of the person who wrote the code, I'm not sure if this cause any problem or any ethic issue. All rights reserved for INFO3220 teaching staff.
I'll post the code as soon as I get time...considering exams are coming...

I also try to put rest of assignments and task for other subjects hopefully. this might take time to organise them, so stay tuned
Pamador out

No comments:

Post a Comment